Electrical Technology Ac And Dc Machines Pdf
9. Finishing - the process of covering the pad areas having a thin layer of solder to organize the board for the wave that is eventual or reflow soldering process that will take place at a later date after the elements have now been placed.
10. Silk Screening - the entire process of applying the markings for component designations and component outlines to the board. Might be put on simply the top side or to both sides if components are attached to both top and bottom edges.
11. Routing - the entire process of breaking up multiple boards from a panel of identical boards; this technique also allows cutting notches or slots to the board if needed.
12. Quality Control - a inspection that is visual of boards; may also function as process of inspecting wall quality for plated through holes in multilayer boards by cross-sectioning or other methods.
13. electric Testing - the entire process of checking for continuity or shorted connections in the boards by means using a voltage between different points on the board and determining in case a current flow occurs. Depending upon the board complexity, this procedure may necessitate a specially created test fixture and test program to incorporate because of the electrical test system utilized by the board maker.
To be aware of soldering iron temp for electronics and technology advancement, please visit the internet site technology advancement.
Manufacturing circuit panels is a procedure that takes some time and it is not considered a "simple thing" to complete. Although, you will find enthusiasts who can make their boards that are own house or apartment with the proper materials, nevertheless they usually tend to be much less complex as machine made ones. Also, it would be pretty time consuming to hand make 20,000 PCBs. Below, I shall briefly walk you through the PCB Assembly procedure and what exactly is involved at each stage.
PCB Assembly, which can be also called Printed Circuit Board Assembly is when you solder components that are electronic a PCB or printed circuit board. A circuit board which has maybe not yet been assembled because of the electronic elements are called PCB or Printed Circuit board as soon as the boards have soldered elements they are technically referred to as Printed Circuit Assembly or Printed Circuit Board Assembly on them.